Finally, the holiday season is here! Most of you shall be planning to fly to various countries in the world. As flying itself is a tiresome job, waiting for cabs and taxis at the airport make it worse. To enjoy the wind of this festive season, most relatives would be flying to New York City in order to celebrate Christmas and New Year with family and friends.
To make it hassle free for you, we bring to some excellent tips that will help in streamlining the pickups and drop-offs of your relatives at New York Airport.
- Always Saying Yes, Is Not A Good Idea!
Imagine it is 3 o’clock in the afternoon, you have to pick up your guests at the airport but you are stuck in the traffic jam from past 2 hours. Won’t you feel frustrated and exhausted? Indeed, you will!
So, rather saying yes to the request of pick up, schedule a pickup with Airport Transfer Services NY. Moreover, if you own a car, then also it won’t be feasible to accommodate the passengers, their pieces of luggage, and gift packs in one car. However, if booked via NY Limo Services, you won’t have to worry about all these things.
- Deliver Professionalism To Your Relatives:
Well, as we discussed, traveling and picking up family and friends during the busiest time of the year and from the busiest airport of the world is not a good idea, so the next question arises, who should be the travel partner of your loved ones!
Either you can hire a taxi or go for sharing rides. However, again there will be less room for the luggage and the comfort of your relatives will be compromised after having a hectic flight journey.
The best option available is to book Limo Services New York for transportation purposes. Professional assistance is best when it comes to delivering sheer joy and relaxation.
- Select Your Vehicle:
Once you have chosen a professional service, the next step is to choose the vehicle that provides complete ease. Transportation services are not just limited to normal pickups, in fact, for the corporate clients, NYC Corporate Car Services are also available.
Mostly, these executive vehicles take care of ground transportation in New York:
- Cadillac XTS: having a seating capacity of 3 and having enough room for the luggage.
- BMW 740 LI: seating capacity for 3 and accommodates 3 items of luggage.
- Cadillac Escalade: seating capacity of 5 and accommodates 5 items of luggage.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter: having a seating capacity of 11 and accommodates 14 items of luggage.
- Mini Coach: seating capacity for 13 and accommodates 60 items of luggage.
- Full-Size Bus: seating capacity for 50 and accommodates 70 items of luggage.
Hope these tips will help in taking full care of your guests at the airport this holiday season!